See job description for details
- Work in the Learning and Development team of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Contract via third-party agency You will:
- Coordinate learning management system activities, including content (and vendor) management, release communications, tracking, reporting, and analytics
- Serve as focal point for various development programs; respond to employee and manager inquiries on program availability, schedules, etc.
- Organize logistics for onsite and offsite training events
- Manage vendor partner relationships and handle related purchase order processes
- Provide day to day support for global L&D practitioners / regional managers , including training needs analytics and consolidation of participant feedback
- Develop eLearning mapping to align training needs with available resources in support of business and function objectives
- Consult with subject matter experts to curate and keep current training / learning content for respective practice areas
- Develop, implement and analyze training metrics; create custom reports to support management needs
- Collect and share best practices with the global team; support and initiate process improvements Qualifications: You have:
- Fully fluent English (written and verbal)
- Significant proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, experience with macro programming / VBA is an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and handle confidential material Team Profile:
The Learning and Development Analyst is part of the Global Technology Talent Team in the Technology Management Division, partnering with technology leadership, subject matter experts, and regional management teams to analyze workforce plans, develop strategic L&D programs, and roll out training activities to teams around the globe.
As Technology Management has only recently announced the launch of the global L&D team in Budapest, we’re looking for driven, innovative talent to help build the group from the ground up. Come shape our technology organization by launching new hire orientation programs, analyzing bottoms-up and top-down training demand, aligning development opportunities to capability maps, and launching communities of practice to encourage knowledge sharing. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
I nterested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.