See job description for details
- A challenging position in quantitative finance requiring self-motivated problem solving skills in a dynamic environment.
- The possibility to develop yourself among high achiever people who share integrity, intellectual curiosity and the desire to work in a collegial environment.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world?s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career. You will:
- Complete our new-hire training program on our internal processes, industry context, programming tools and trading structures.
- Acquire quantitative techniques and market intuition to perform analysis on often novel or unconventional trades.
- Advance existing initiatives on valuation modeling, market data collection, price generation and quality control.
- Interact with front office, risk management and financial team members located in New York, London, Budapest, Hong Kong and Tokyo. Qualifications: You are:
- Confident with the financial mathematical concepts encountered at university and have preferably applied them during your professional career.
- Eager to show your analyzing capabilities on widely used technology tools such as Excel.
- Able to learn quickly, communicate with virtual teams, perform well under pressure, and enjoy the challenge of doing so.
- Fluent in English. Team Profile:
The Model Control team, as part of the Firm's Valuation Control within Finance, provides an independent assessment of the entire spectrum of the valuation of Morgan Stanley's assets from plain vanilla products to the most complex structured derivative transactions. The Budapest Model Control team leverages its quantitative skill set and intimate product expertise to act as a guardian of Morgan Stanley's valuation risk across the Globe. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.