See job description for details
Operational Risk Applications Business Analyst
The Applications Business Analyst would fill a key role within the Strategic Product Management team and have the opportunity to work with the business process owners and technology service providers. They would be responsible to support various complex technology project implementations and ongoing business administration of applications within Risk Management. We offer:
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Opportunities to manage key strategic projects or components of work You will:
- Partner with business stakeholders and IT to create business/system requirement documents and to define and prioritize the scope of enhancements
- Create and execute test plans for a variety of applications
- Provide support, investigate and track issues in partnership with IT and end users
- Manage user entitlements and reference data
- Assist with helping the users successfully adopt and fully leverage the risk applications
- Report the status of the project to stakeholders and escalate issues, risks and dependencies where necessary Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in IT/finance/economics
- Excellent verbal, written communication and visualization skills
- 3+ years relevant work experience (in any of the following fields: product owner system organizer, business analyst, project manager)
- A thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Macros, PowerPoint and/or Visio
- Outstanding problem solving and organization skills You might also have:
- Experience in project management/ software development lifecycle of complex systems and agile methodology
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing objectives
- Experience with VBA, SQL, JIRA, ServiceNow
- Previous experience of operational risk management and framework Team Profile
: The operational risk strategic product management team is responsible for building, maintaining and enhancing the platforms for risk managers, risk coordinators and business unit stakeholders. Our solutions help the Firm to identify, assess, monitor and mitigate operational risks. About us
: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.