See job description for details
Process and Data Validation Analyst for the Risk department
What aspects of life are not subject to risk? Are you a risk taker or risk averse? As part of our risk management department, you will be at the centre of our business. We offer:
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Ability to get insight into select processes within different areas of risk management
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Inclusive and welcoming environment You will:
- Independently validate, review the design and operating effectiveness of select Operational Risk, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Liquidity Risk and CCAR processes and controls
- Support execution of governance, risk assessment, process review and validation, monitoring and reporting
- Assess ongoing compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Design and execute core data and data quality testing; reviewing and challenging automated controls and reporting logic
- Interface with key stakeholders, governing bodies and business partners
- Partner with other teams to support a unified validation program end-to-end
- Contribute to improving the team’s validation methodology and execution capabilities Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a quantitative field such as finance or economics
- Min. two years of financial services experience
- Experience with core banking, investment and trading products
- Strong risk, process and control validation/testing/auditing skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, risk management and program management skills
- Strong technical understanding of the financial services regulatory environment, with a focus on Basel principles Team Profile
: The Applications Business Analyst would fill an important role within the Operational Risk Application Management team and have the opportunity to work with the business process owners and technology service providers. They would be responsible to support various technology project implementations and ongoing business administration of applications within Risk Management. About us
: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.