Quantitative Finance Bootcamp
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 15 Oct 18
See job description for details
MORGAN STANLEY QUANTITATIVE FINANCE BOOTCAMP
- THE FAST TRACK FROM TALENT TO EXPERT IN VALUATION CONTROL -
Are you ready to begin your journey in investment banking?
Do you share our passion for capital markets products?
JOIN OUR FULL TIME TRAINING PROGRAM IN FEBRUARY 2019
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With more than 1,300 offices in 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
The Quantitative Finance Bootcamp provides a unique opportunity in Hungary to create an impact on the valuation framework of the derivatives products traded across the globe. After the completion of our 6 weeks training program designed to give you all the tools, support and inspiration you need to succeed in a quantitative financial role at a Top Tier investment bank, you will be offered a full time position in Morgan Stanley’s Valuation Control team.
The Valuation Control team, as part of the firm’s Financial Division, provides an independent assessment of the entire spectrum of the valuation of Morgan Stanley’s assets from plain vanilla products to the most complex structured derivative transactions. The Budapest Valuation Control team leverages its quantitative skill set and intimate product expertise to act as a guardian of Morgan Stanley’s valuation risk across the Globe.
- A challenging analyst position in quantitative finance requiring self-motivated problem solving skills in a dynamic environment.
- The possibility to develop yourself among high achiever people who share integrity, intellectual curiosity and the desire to work in a collegial environment.
- An opportunity to shape the future of the world’s capital markets business at the “Derivatives House of the Year 2018”.
- A demonstrated recognition of your contribution to the Firm’s success: we value your efforts by providing an outstanding salary and benefit package from the very first day of the program.
- Complete our 6 weeks training program on our internal processes, industry context, programming tools and trading structures.
- Acquire quantitative techniques and market intuition to perform analysis on often novel or unconventional trades.
- Advance existing initiatives on valuation modeling, market data collection, price generation and quality control.
- Learn how to interact with front office, risk management and financial team members located in New York, London, Budapest, Hong Kong and Tokyo.
- Confident with the financial and mathematical concepts encountered during your Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Eager to show your analyzing capabilities on widely used technology tools such as Excel.
- Able to learn quickly, communicate with virtual teams, perform well under pressure, and enjoy the challenge of doing so.
We advise to apply early as we welcome exceptional candidates on an ongoing basis, regardless of the application deadlines.