Risk Reporting Manager
The Credit Risk Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Effectively leads multiple policy change implementation projects while providing end to end support within the Risk Management Organization
- Establishes operating policies and procedures relating to credit approval and verification, dealer/merchant authorization, collections, risk mitigation, repossession/foreclosure management and fraud.
- Develops post implementation validation for Credit Implementations
- Develops Test plan to ensure that testing validates intent of business policy change
- Validates results on all Credit Changes for Risk Governance Reporting
- Performs reporting and data analysis for Risk Issues Management Team
- Runs quarterly analysis on Credit Operations Performance for Risk Governance Assessments
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Thorough knowledge of the credit lifecycle and interdependencies a plus
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
• Lead team responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of regulatory, other regular or adhoc country or Global RRTS global reporting
• Work with key global, regional and country stakeholders to plan, map, develop and generate required Optima credit reporting datasets.
• Streamline and automate credit risk reporting to ensure timely and accurate generation of reporting outputs by required due dates.
• Work closely with countries to develop and implement any new RRTS or other credit risk reporting requirements.
• Assist in planning and prioritisation of RRTS requirements across all consumer credit products.
• Ensuring that EMEA RRTS and other credit risk reports are produced/updated in an accurate and timely manner.
• Responsible for keeping up to date with Industry standards and techniques. Make recommendations to Senior Management on software use in order to optimise efficient MIS production.
• Ensuring that all procedural documentation and controls are in place and updated where necessary, including program narratives.
• Provide technical assistance to other members of the team, and eventually act as full back up for other MIS function, in the effort to enhance and automate Optima datasets and other risk reports.
- Support global RRTS reporting by producing monthly feeds and investigate / resolve identified data quality issues.
- Responsible for escalating any issues to management's attention.
Great development opportunity in regards to overall credit risk reporting by developing and generating common global datasets. Interact with various teams in country and globally. The role also gives great visibility in supporting global and regional project implementations for EMEA countries.
Extraordinary learning and development opportunity to work on a high standard project which is changing the financial industry ways to produce Credit Risk reports.
Grade : ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .