Scenario Analysis Associate
- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 21 May 18 2018-05-21
See job description for details
You have certainly come across risk. What aspects of life are not subject to it? Are you a risk taker or a risk averse? Are you interested in operational risk topics like cyber threats, reporting errors, fraud and many more? In an investment bank like Morgan Stanley, risk management is at the cornerstone of all our activities. As a risk manager in our risk management department you will be at the center of our business. This current opportunity will give you an insight in how big banks manage their capital for regulatory and business purposes.
· Manage the Scenario Analysis Program for the Morgan Stanley EU Group (Germany, France and Ireland) reporting jointly to Frankfurt and London
· Produce exploratory data analysis on operational risk data
· Establish the relationship between driver and loss impact
· Identify scenario storylines and measure associated loss impact
· Create impact and sensitivity analysis of different scenarios
· Aggregate and collect results of workshops into the Global SA Library
· Cooperate with other groups in the development of Scenario Analysis technology
· Design visual representation of data and results
· Ad hoc analysis and regulatory data requests – every day is different
· Bachelor’s or higher degree in a quantitative field such as finance, economics, mathematics
· Strong interest in operational risk
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing objectives
· Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, ADVANCED Excel
Skills desired (not mandatory)
· High level understanding of operational risk and AMA capital rules
· Understanding of VaR and modeling preferred
· Excel VBA and/or SQL knowledge is a plus
What do we offer to you?
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. Our philosophy is one that offers flexibility and balances personal lifestyles. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website and upload your English CV https://ms.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=3102041 here .
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.