- Budapest, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- Albemarle Corporation
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
We are looking for an Accountant with experience in Financial Analysis, Reconciliations and General Ledger Accounting and who is fluent in English and Spanish.
At Albemarle, our team improves lives through sustainable innovation. From consumer electronics and packaging to pharmachemicals and petroleum refining, our highly diversified products and services enhance value for more than 3,400 customers in 100 countries. With opportunity that’s as wide as the world, we have all the components in place for your professional success. Get a better view of career fulfillment by joining us as an Accountant. This position is based in Budapest.
As part of the global closing process the accountant is performing various closing related activities that may include:
- Calculation and posting of various accruals.
- Inventory evaluation related adjustments.
- Running fixed asset depreciations and checking them.
- Prepare intercompany reconciliation, and balance confirmation, prepare manual intercompany invoices.
- Review of financial statements and make corrections.
- Prepare month end management reports for consolidation team
- Identify process improvement possibilities and fix processes.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
Successful candidate will have:
- +2 years of experience with: Financial Analysis, Reconciliations and General Ledger Accounting
- College or university degree in Finance/Accounting
- IFRS and /or EU GAAP experience, exposure to US GAAP is a plus
- Fundamental knowledge of financial statement preparation;
- Broad understanding of financial closing processes
- Capable of applying concepts to new activities.
- Experience in integration/migration of General Ledger accounting activities is a plus
- Capable of designing new processes.
- Strong understanding of SSC interdependent processes
- Great communication and team working skills
- Capable of providing task instructions.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Fluency in English & Spanish is a must
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
Agency or sales calls are not appreciated
Keywords: Vacancy, Full-Time, Budapest, Accountant, Finance