Senior Investment Data Analyst, Aladdin eFront
Description About this role
We are looking for Process Driven Data Analysts with a financial background to work within a data governance team validating and reviewing financial information submitted to a large provider of risk finance to benefit small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) in Luxembourg. Our Client improves lending capacity of financial intermediaries and stimulates bank lending to small and medium sized enterprises by providing guarantees that encourage financial intermediaries to increase lending volumes. Financial intermediaries are institutions specializing in financial transactions such as banks, insurance companies, investment banks, pension and mutual funds.
The role will require the selected candidates to process and validate periodic reports from financial intermediaries. The candidate would, among other tasks, review warnings created around data submitted via Excel templates, investigate the warnings and escalate these as required. The role includes daily communication with financial intermediaries and the Client in order to obtain reports and information for a successful quarterly inclusion of data in the Client's database.
The key skills for the role are advanced Excel, proactive approach to data and processes, understanding of financial data, strong data analysis capabilities and excellent knowledge of English. Ideally the candidate will come from a banking, financial or audit background.
In this role you would:
- Review and manage external data submissions
- Investigate into data validation warnings
- Perform checks of financial intermediaries' reports based on predefined business rules
- Check compliance of data and reports with contractual terms and quality of the data supplied
- Communicate with financial intermediaries regarding non-compliance with contractual terms or data quality issues identified, delivery of quarterly reports and delivery of other relevant information or documentation required
- Trouble shoot and support financial intermediaries
- Perform data input activities
- Communicate with the Client frequently to inform them of progress and escalate issues as needed
- Manage clients' expectations
If you see yourself doing these activities, then you probably have:
- Bachelor or master's degree (preferably in Economics, Organizational Sciences, Mathematics, or related Financial background)
- Good understanding of financial legal terms and conditions
- Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Fluent English is a must
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Other EU languages are considered a plus
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.