See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential You will:
- Collaborate with colleagues across the globe to ensure the best possible features are delivered in all applications and tools developed by our team.
- Develop User Interface and backend components.
- Create test harnesses and improve test automation.
- Help investigating and reproducing user issues escalated to our development team.
- Enable faster time to market whilst ensuring quality throughout the process via DevOps practices. Qualifications: You have:
- Worked with relational and/or no-SQL databases.
- Hands-on user experience with any Linux operating system.
- Used issue tracking (e.g. Jira), software version control (e.g. Git, Perforce, etc.) and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) systems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and ceremonies. You might also have:
- Unix shell scripting experience.
- Experience in DevOps teams
- Advanced OOP programming knowledge.
- Test automation experience.
- Experience in the financial industry Team Profile:
The team is located in Budapest and is responsible for the development and maintenance of several tools and applications used by the Network Operations team, monitoring and managing the Firm’s global Voice Infrastructure, like the critical phone number lifecycle management system and a telephony self-service portal available for every colleague to manage their phone’s features. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling,
Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.