Software Engineer - Mobile Platforms (1235)
Interactive Brokers Hungary Informatikai KFT is looking for mobile developers to join our fast growing software development team to work on components design/implementation in Java for Android Qualifications:
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor's in EE, CS, Math, Physics or similar (masters/PhD a plus).
- English written/verbal communication skills.
- Mobile development experience and/or strong desire to master mobile development for Android.
- Familiarity with trading technologies is a plus.
- Monthly public transport (BKV) tickets
- Daily lunch paid by the company
- Free coffee and beverages on-site
- Potential relocation to our US headquarters
- Yearly cash and stock bonus
Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IEX: IBKR) is a direct access electronic broker catering to the needs of professional and frequent traders, institutional investors, financial advisors, and introducing brokers. Our clients have access to more than 120 market centers in 26 countries from a single account. We are the lowest cost provider of brokerage services and the largest U.S. electronic broker based on daily average revenue trades executing 850,000 trades per day.¹ Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
¹Figures as of January 31, 2019..