See job description for details
- International, open minded environment
- Competitive salary with room for improvement based on your merit
- Supporting environment to participate in professional qualifications
- Steep learning curve in Transfer Pricing Controls
- Understanding of investment banking business You will:
- Provide a governance and control framework across Finance organization with respect to certain tax reporting and transfer pricing, primarily where information is required from various stakeholder groups in Finance and requirements involve more complex and riskier processes
- Oversee the transfer pricing and tax systems owned within the team and provide quality control over the output of data
- Mitigate risk that such information provided to Tax from other stakeholder groups in Finance is incorrect and/ or incomplete.
- Partner with Tax and Technology on various initiatives with respect to requirements that involve complex calculations and/or process flows
- Development of additional centralized reports to be used by various stakeholder groups in Finance Coordinate with Tax and Legal Entity/ Business Unit Controllers globally on key initiatives
- Perform an advisory role for various stakeholders
- Prepare due diligence review decks and review with key stakeholders
- Review and update relevant policies and procedures Qualifications: You have:
- Univety degree (at least BSc or BA)
- Clear, concise, and appropriate method of delivery
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in verbal/writing and present to various types of audiences complex issues in an easy to understand manner
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with establishing and meeting critical deadlines, as well as tracking and driving execution
- Flexibility to change priorities as new situations present themselves
- Risk awareness and good guardianship skills
- Collaborative team player with a strong work ethic that works effectively in cross-functional team environment
- Self- motivated and the ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Excel, Work, Access)
Preferred Chartered Accountant or equivalent specialization in Finance stream Team Profile:
The Tax & Transfer Pricing Control Group is responsible for ensuring accuracy and quality assurance the transfer pricing calculations, Domestic Tax Provision and a number of key tax reports. The team provides subject matter expertise as questions arise from various stakeholder groups. In addition, the team has been spearheading a number of global projects to streamline the process. The role is unique in that it provides transparency into all of the businesses the firm engages in across the different jurisdictions. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.