See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Would you be interested in an opportunity to learn something new every day? Would you like to work with talented individuals to develop new ideas and solve some of the most complex business challenges?
As a Product Manager in our team you can have an impact on Morgan Stanley’s future infrastructure. We offer:
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home) You will:
- Introduction of a new product to the growth, maturity and decommissioning of existing products
- Partner with engineering, development and service operations on delivery strategy for implementation, delivery support and maintenance of your products
- Directly influence the development and deployment specification of the products
- Monitor and drive improvement of overall health of products
- Create, maintain and present client facing product collateral like Roadmaps, Release Plans & Briefings
- Coordinate customer engagement, steering and governance forums to increase customer / stakeholder satisfaction and to understand their technology strategy and business drivers
- Define and track the Key Performance Indicators for the products (KPIs)
- Gathering continuous intelligence on the product performance, user attitudes, markets moves and new problems and opportunities
- Performing competitive benchmarking of products and implementing findings
- Incorporate and align new demand with key product features and strategy Qualifications: You have:
- Customer-focused mindset
- Excellent skills in communication to various audience, collaboration and prioritization
- Understanding and technical knowledge of some Infrastructure / platform components such as virtualization, containerization, storage, software deployment, web platforms and web services, network (DDI) & databases
- Understanding and experience with software development methodologies such as Agile, Kanban & DevOps
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Capability of driving delivery from conception to completion, overcoming obstacles
- Strong team work, leadership skills and the ability to influence cross-discipline teams and balance far-reaching stakeholder groups with competing requirements
- Proven ability to multi-task, managing concurrent avenues of delivery with minimal assistance
- Understanding of product financials, TCO of a product and cost recovery models
- Experience as a Product Manager, Engineer or Technical Project Manager
- Due to the demanding nature of this role you’ll need to be organized, articulate and self-motivated Team Profile:
Compute and Storage Engineering is a product engineering and development group within Enterprise Infrastructure at Morgan Stanley. The overall team is responsible for Infrastructure, Cloud, Platform and Data management products. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling,
Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.