See job description for details
- International, open minded environment
- Competitive salary with room for improvement based on your merit
- Supporting environment to participate in professional qualifications
- Steep learning curve in Transfer Pricing Controls
- Understanding of investment banking business You will:
- Oversight of the transfer pricing systems that are used to post global expense and revenue transfer pricing across the firm during month end
- Reconcile FX balances that result from transfer pricing postings
- Participating in running various scenarios on the transfer pricing models to determine impact of changes to business, inclusion/ exclusion of entity among other things
- Coordinate with Transfer Pricing Tax and Legal Entity/ Business Unit Controllers globally
- Liaise with IT and users on systemic issues and enhancements for the transfer pricing systems owned by the group Qualifications: You have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field and min 1- 4 years of experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact cross regions
- Solid analytical skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work both independently and as an effective team member
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize and manage multiple activities
- Strong PC Skills (Microsoft Excel, Work, Access) Team Profile:
The Tax & Transfer Pricing Control Group is responsible for ensuring accuracy and quality assurance the transfer pricing calculations, Domestic Tax Provision and a number of key tax reports. The team provides subject matter expertise as questions arise from various stakeholder groups. In addition, the team has been spearheading a number of global projects to streamline the process. The role is unique in that it provides transparency into all of the businesses the firm engages in across the different jurisdictions. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.