See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business.
- The opportunity to work with Corporate Credit products
- As being part of a global team, active involvement in firm-wide valuation projects and initiatives
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career You will:
- Be responsible for the monthly independent valuation of the global Corporate Credit portfolio using external data sources and internal models
- Work with liquid credit products such as corporate bonds, corporate loans, credit default swaps and less liquid financial products e.g.: CDS Index tranches, Index options etc
- Prepare summaries on review results for senior finance executives and the trading desks
- Review valuation and risk models, work closely with model developers
- Be responsible for enhancing and streamlining existing working processes
- Understand global financial markets, following up market movements and understanding impact on the business
- Be involved in project work as required on new systems and functionality enhancements Qualifications: You have:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Business related discipline and availability to work full time
- Strong finance background as well as knowledge of fixed income / credit products (preferably corporate bonds, corporate loans and credit default swaps)
- Ability to identify, analyze, condense, and articulate complicated ideas and findings clearly and succinctly
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
- Fluency in English Team Profile:
Valuation Control (VC) provides an independent valuation opinion across the entire bandwidth of financial instruments within the firm's sales and trading inventory and investments, ranging from vanilla products to the most complex structured and derivative transactions. The team leverages its quantitative skill-set and intimate product expertise to act as a guardian and approver of valuation methodology. The VC team works closely with traders/bankers; risk management and finance to accomplish its mandate of ensuring financial instruments are fairly valued. About us:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.