See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees. What we offer:
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork What you will do:
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and manage budgeting and forecasting
- Develop conceptual understanding of processes, products, metrics, WM business.
- Partner with business management to provide regular and ad-hoc reporting aligning to business initiatives, product launches and new offerings
- Produce presentations to review financials/key metrics for each business; researching variances, drivers, provide insight and recommendations
- Assist in ad-hoc deliverables
- Model revenue forecasting using functions of assets, market movement, etc.
- Calculate and generate accruals/deferrals Qualifications: You have:
- 1-5 years of professional experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with an advanced skillset in Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to work with large data sets
- Analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with an ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication
- Ability to learn quickly and develop conceptual understanding of processes, products, Wealth Management business
- Ability to deliver professional work product with accuracy Team profile:
The Corporate & Institutional Solutions CFO team prepares, delivers, and assists in the interpretation of various metrics reports and is responsible for revenue & expense bookings, budgeting, forecasting. The team serves as the primary point of contact in Finance for the Corporate & Digital Solutions business management teams. The department within this team works to support the management teams of the Corporate & Institutional Solutions business, including Stockplan Services, Financial Wellness, Corporate Retirement, Digital/Virtual Advisor and Shareworks. About Morgan Stanley:
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.