See job description for details
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees. We offer:
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- An environment which is leveraging technology to its highest potential You will:
Become responsible for a couple of products. With each product you own, you will become an expert, integrate it to the company’s environment, develop tools to manage and monitor it. You will enhance and maintain products and tools supporting those products. Qualifications: You have:
- Solid understanding of Unix or Windows platform. This is required to engineer a product installation used by thousands of users world-wide. Some products are running on Unix and others are on Windows. Ideally, the person knows both well, but knowing either well is fine.
- Scripting to manage and monitor a large system in at least one programming language either on Unix or Windows. Management and monitoring scripts will be used repeated and for a long while. As such, the person needs to be able to write reliable code.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Every member of the team needs to interact and communicate with the other team members and people outside the team world-wide to get their job done.
With platform and scripting skills, so long as you know one platform and one programming language very well, we are fine. You might also have:
- Python, Perl, PowerShell, Java, C#, LDAP, Active Directory, Google APIs, Database knowledge Team Profile:
The Developer Productivity team owns and has engineering responsibility of:
1. Google G Suite account management and monitoring tools developed in house
2. Internal Q and A site using an open source product
3. Internal wiki platform based on an open source product
4. Internal mailing list archive developed in house
Those products are used mainly by IT people world-wide. The team will own more products in the future.
Day to day operation of those products is done by operations teams. Hence, the team doesn’t do it. But the team provides technical documentation to operations teams and is the escalation point of production issues. About us:
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking,
securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling,
Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest:
Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu
for more information.