Platform Innovation Senior Business Analyst
- Not Specified
- Budapest XIII. kerulet, Budapest fovaros, Hungary Budapest XIII. kerulet Budapest fovaros HU
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 May 18 2018-05-24
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.317 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock Platform Innovation (BPI) is a team of 90 professionals responsible for managing some of BlackRock’s most strategic, complex and high value projects. The team consists of delivery focused project managers and business analysts who apply in-depth knowledge of BlackRock’s organization, processes and technology to execute cross-functional, broad impact change. We partner with teams across BlackRock to drive scale, ensure consistency and reduce risk across all parts of the organization.
To succeed in its mission to run large cross functional strategic projects, BPI needs dedicated resources to identify data sets, analyze those data sets and ultimately return an impact analysis. Your initial projects will involve working with more experienced team members to identify areas in need of further evaluation or change via analyzing the underlying data. The role involves process understanding and technology knowledge with an attention to detail to frame and design creative solutions to complex issues. The ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys shifting challenges and ambiguous environments, possesses the confidence to have an opinion, takes the initiative and thrives under tight deadlines. This role offers the opportunity to work on multiple projects and learn about BlackRock’s business.
- Extract data from our databases and analyze large data sets
- Find ways to automate pulling data out of Aladdin or putting data into Aladdin
- Participate in projects and help identify areas for improvement in business processes and technology tools
- Maintain a BlackRock perspective and deliver results that are beneficial for both individual business groups and the firm as a whole
- Run ad-hoc queries from regulatory bodies
- Simplify complex topics and create innovative solutions for issues
- Stay up-to-date on global finance and technology trends impacting BlackRock
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Technical aptitude: strong SQL and Excel skills are essential. Experience of VBA, Python, Linux or Java would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and a relentless desire for understanding how processes work.
- Adaptability and resiliency when overcoming challenges, and creativity in solving unconventional problems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Financial Services knowledge would be an advantage, but is not essential.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.