AEM Lead Engineer
JPMC is looking at expanding our digital capabilities and we are investing in growth opportunities for various businesses.
We are looking for commercially minded, customer obsessed, hands on engineers, who want to be a
part of building something from the ground up with us. A core responsibility is to produce secure, scalable technical solutions to support our bleeding edge products.
The success of this business relies on the platform that will be built - we will be using a stack that is cloud native relying on cutting edge technology and seek full stack minded engineers.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious and honest, passionate, hungry individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
As a Lead AEM Engineer, you will work closely with product, design, engineering, and QA in a squad based on Spotify model. You will help to build AEM applications that are intuitive, dependable and easy to use for customers or internal staff.
We're seeking a passionate results-oriented technologist to drive better, faster, simpler solutions and technology direction focused on the use of latest Adobe AEM. Someone that is highly motivated, hands-on and cross-functional with the capability of driving high quality solutions to difficult problems. Responsibilities
• Understand business domain and work with product management to develop long and short-term technical vision
• Design, build, and integrate highly maintainable, scalable and reliable content-driven applications on top of the AEM core platform, leveraging our CDN, and integrating with other systems.
• Ensure architectural consistency across multiple implementations.
• Develop custom AEM templates, components, widgets, and workflows following best practices and standards for component reusability and maintainability
• Diagnose and resolve technical problems including defects and platform limitations
• Act as a mentor and coach to a team of high-performing engineers
• Conduct code reviews and approve pull requests from peers/team members
• Align with teams across functions to achieve successful technical design and implementation
• Continue to research and adopt new technologies to evolve our products
• Use and advance our agile practices
• Lead development and adoption of automated test suites Required Skills/Experience
- 8+ years of hands-on experience developing with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ and related Adobe products, particularly AEM 6.3+
- 5+ years leading cross-functional teams and large, complex implementations
• Extensive experience developing and working with AEM Pages, HTL Templates, Components, Tags, Experience Fragments, Workflows, Jackrabbit, Felix, Sling, etc...
• Experience delivering advanced features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, digital asset management (DAM), and headless content
- Experience managing and configuring CDNs (Akamai, Cloudflare, Fastly, Cloudfront)
• Experience architecting and implementing complex digital marketing solutions across Site, SEM, Media, Mobile App, and Email for large corporate environments
• Operation in a global capacity with multi-country technology requirements and solution implementations.
- Experience working in an agile, dynamic and customer facing environment
• Well-developed analytical skills, ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information insights on key methodologies and approaches.
• Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp of fundamental web/internet technologies.
• TDD - Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply it to AEM/CQ5 projects.
• ATDD - Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
• Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds with Maven using CI Servers like Jenkins/Hudson/Cloudbees.
- Hands-on experience overlaying Coral UI or Granite UI components in AEM is a plus
- Experience with implementations leveraging Adobe Managed Services is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Campaign Classic is a plus
• Experience in Website Design and Frameworks (UI/UX Principals, ReactJS, Headless CMS and Templating, Typescript) is a plus.