Assciate 2 - Fx Confirmation & Collateral
Will be a part of State Street Global Markets Foreign Exchange Collateral Management team that ensures all trades are matched and instructed within market guidelines. Major Responsibilities:
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications:
- Responsible of issuing Margin calls every day based upon the MTM movements in the market.
- Monitoring security settlements as well as cash settlements.
- Investigating on Non-receipt and Non-payments.
- Month end interest processing and coupon settlements
- Email counterparty to confirm trades
- Reach out to client in case of non-receipts
- Actively delegate with development in mind
- Actively encourage openness and challenge within the team
- Foster an environment that supports effective team work across organizations
- Support the team to collectively identify risk issues for the benefit of all stakeholders
- Share expertise and apply knowledge to improve processes within the team
- Ensure that the focuses on client needs first and drive all efforts to provide exceptional service
- Review and/ or Implement controls when applicable to reduce risk
- Take responsibility for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
Competent to Proficient with a minimum of a Bachelor's degree and equivalent experience in financial services Skills and Experience -
Required Competencies -
- Knowledge of some of the following areas are necessary: OTC derivatives collateral management, foreign exchange, derivatives, futures, debt/equity securities and related settlements processing
- Ability to prioritize tasks and give direction to meet hard deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage internal and external business partner relationships effectively
- Understanding on how AcadiaSoft and Tri-resolve works
- Ability to work under pressure, working to deadlines and dealing with high volumes
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal, with internal and external contacts
- Customer focus.
- Demonstrates good team working skills
- Ability to think creatively, solve problems and identify opportunities to improve existing processes and controls
- Strong Excel skills - VLookups and Pivot Tables