Assistant Manager - SF Agency Inventory Mgmt DTC FED NAM,
The 'SF Inventory Management Assistant Manager' will be responsible for the daily tasks and controls surrounding the recall of shares from loan and the booking of related loan returns. The team will need to adhere to established procedures and controls; execute share movements via reallocations; issue broker recalls; book related loan returns; follow up on recalls with borrowers; and monitor and resolve any outstanding issues. The Assistant Manager major responsibilities will be to:
Ensure that all requisite processing - and related controls are completed on time, on a daily basis.
Clearly escalate & explain issues or exceptions that may impact our business with immediate activation of review and tracking. Refresh and implement controls to reduce operational risk.
Lead, coach and develop your Senior Associate level staff
Participate in SSGM project & technology forums regarding new or existing initiatives
Take responsibility for SLA development and adherence
Maintain MIS for monthly reporting to senior management globally In addition, the Assistant Manager will be expected to display the following Managerial qualities:
- Ensure that all FTE's have a clear understanding of their core responsibilities and their reporting lines.
- Establish and monitor an effective oversight framework ensuring that work is completed 'on-time' or issues are identified & escalated in a timely fashion.
- Develop effective working relationships with all staff - both junior and senior.
- Demonstrate 'Risk Excellence' culture in your behaviour and nurture the same ethos within the team, encouraging an environment of openness and transparency that fuels effective challenge, debate and open discussion.
- Establish and nurture a culture of individual and collective ownership at the 'captive' giving all staff a clear sense of both responsibility and accountability.
- Ensure that all staff adheres to the expected SSGM Code of Conduct.