Associate 2 - Content Manager
The Content Manager is responsible for assisting in the management of Sector Solutions Request for Proposal global content through a disciplined review process coordinated amongst an extensive network of State Street subject matter experts. In addition to our network of subject matter experts, the individual will work with Sales, Legal and Global Marketing to ensure we are positioning State Street competitively for additional revenue opportunities. This position provides an opportunity to join the SSA Sales Operations organization with career development potential towards migrating into Sales Operations RFP Writer role.
- Assist in the management of content review cycles, researching and tracking new submissions, continuously improve process, and escalate unresolved issues to manager in accordance with content management procedures.
- Helps to maintain records in Lexicon in accordance with content management procedures.
- Assist in the management of our content owner network to discuss content needs, process, and future developments; identify and train new content owners/backups as needed.
- Establish relationships with Sector Sales, Sector Leads, Sales Support, Legal and Global Marketing; develop a working knowledge of assigned Sector by participating in training opportunities and departmental meetings.
- Work with the Proposal Management teams to identify content development needs, new content resulting from RFPs (Close the Loop) and obtain feedback on Content Owner engagement.
- Fully understand and leverage the technology tools used by the team.
- Actively contribute/manage team/departmental activities and special projects by sharing experiences, new ideas and results.
- Organize and prioritize tasks and deliverables to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in business administration or finance ; 1-2 years of related business experience
- Provide excellent service and build strategic client partnerships based on knowledge of their needs and by exceeding mutual expectations
- Ability to acquire business knowledge quickly along with a demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
- Detail oriented, strong time management skills, ability to multitask, and works well in a deadline-driven environment
- Team player, self-motivated and able to take on various initiatives with minimal management oversight
- Solid technical skills; proven ability to learn new technologies and processes
- Ability to write and edit content so it is clear, concise, and persuasive.
- Broad familiarity and experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point; knowledge of RFP software a plus