Associate 2 - Portfolio Solutions Onboarding
The CSS-COB team leads and manages the onboarding process and acts as a single point of contact and liaison throughout the entire onboarding life cycle.
- This position is responsible for the coordination of the onboarding and maintenance of client and counterparty accounts in Global Markets Portfolio Solutions products.
- Perform and support the Client and/or Broker On-boarding lifecycle by:
- Interact with internal teams to develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements
- Develop a clear understanding of how client setups and requirements intersect with transaction systems
- Gather requisite data and documents from internal or external sources as appropriate to prepare and perform preliminary KYC/AML reviews.
- Ensure accuracy of client static data and account set up on transaction systems
- Track and monitor potential onboarding issues and delays escalating as necessary
- Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure all work is completed within designated timeframes
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication;
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
- Must be able to multi-task and reprioritize as time critical issues arise with an ability to manage multiple priorities with simultaneous deadlines
- Strong attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Understanding of Know your Customer and Anti-money laundering requirements is a plus