- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Permanent, Full time
Associate Software Engineer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaWork as a full stack engineer developing web applications using Microsoft and open source tools.
Analytic and Technology Solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Required 1-2 years' experience in web development or related
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API 2 in C#.
- Expertise with SQL and T-SQL required.
- Must demonstrate initiative and provide creative solutions to problems.
- Must value working in a collaborative environment, contributing alongside other engineers, business analysts, and end users
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work on balance work with due dates
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.