* Manage Business Development in India
* Proactively seek out and engage closely with potential Indian crypto partners/influencers/KoL (Key Opinion Leaders)/ projects
* Prepare and effectively present proposals, working closely with other internal stakeholders;
* Negotiate and structure partnerships teams / businesses around onboarding new users on terms, including requirements and benefits with strong sense of cost control;
* Lead discussions and manage partnerships into fruition for MEXC India growth, ensuring clear measurement of results.
* Planning and execution of online and some offline marketing activities, events, and campaigns with influencers or media channels.
* Innovate new ways to grow our user base and increase awareness of the MEXC brand in India.
* Fluent in English is a must. Chinese will be a plus.
* Cryptocurrency / blockchain knowledge is a must. Industry background in crypto trading(quant trading, trading analysis), trading strategies providers
* Experience and know-how of growth hacking, e.g. running PPC, SEO and social campaigns and corresponding analytics tooling for testing against KPIs.
* Minimum 5-8 years business development/sales experience, working with Chinese company is a plus.
* Proactive “hunter” mindset towards business opportunity, creative ability to envisage relevant strategic partnerships
* Business development and/ or strategic partnership experience with a focus in B2C products, especially consumer facing financial and technology services.
* Excellent negotiation skills to build relationships and communicate with various stakeholder groups.