FRIBS Billing PMO - Manager
• Focus : Integration of the plans, production of operational reports, PM training and support
• MS Project expert (custom reports, custom fields, MS Project integrations)
• Strong analytical skills
• Medium to large end to end technology implementations
Key Responsibilities & Experience Range
• Create and maintain highly complex and large integrated program plan, from more than a dozen of supporting projects/workstream
• Create and maintain MS Project integrity by utilizing built in features as well as custom MS Project programming
• Create and maintain custom MS Project roll up operational reports: execution, critical path, dependencies, resourcing, past due and upcoming activities etc.
• Utilize integrated plan and operational reporting analysis to drive execution, solution delivery and issue resolution
• Manage and run program operational routines with stakeholders, process leads, PMs etc.
• Create and maintain resource program management capabilities to ensure adequate coverage, recruiting and onboarding
• Create and maintain best practices, guidelines, standards and ensure adherence
• Support global team of stakeholders and program resources
• Maintain Sharepoint and Box infrastructure
• Act as a central conduit for regulatory monitor and internal/external audit requests