FX Confirms, APAC, Team Lead, BLR
- Will be responsible for processing of daily margin calls, inclusive of both banks and managed funds clients within established timeframes outlined with the CSA. This includes both Variation and Initial Margin calls which encompass cash and securities (across a range of jurisdictions) as eligible collateral.
- The margin call processing consists of issuing, reviewing and responding to margin calls within the Collateral Management Systems in a timely manner.
- Any incorrect margin call notifications sent to counterparties are escalated to the local Sydney Collateral (onshore) team as soon as they are identified.
- Orders are processed within the Collateral Management System based on the final margin call agreed with the counterparty via email or through the Vendor platform for communication. A first level review of the processed margin calls is performed prior to sending to the local Sydney Collateral (onshore) team for approval and release of payments instructions to market.
- Margin call disputes are escalated to the local Sydney Collateral (onshore) team for investigation that are unable to be resolved no later than 2 hours after the issue has arisen.
- Ensure all internal and external (client) reporting is generated in a timely manner as per agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for checking the cash non-receipts and unadvised credits from PSAR. And upon identification of such events to follow up with the counterparties on those non-receipts or unadvised credits.
- Global Cash Investigations team is contacted for resolving any matching issues or fixes for non-receipt breaks.
- Daily fails are to be updated in the Access Database. And any APAC fails or non-receipts are reported to the local Credit and ERM team priors to the EOD.
- Daily, periodic or ad hoc manual portfolio reconciliations are completed to compare SSBT and counterparty trades and exposures to identify if either party is missing trades or including trades the other does not recognize. Detailed commentary on the cause of any breaks is provided.
- These reports are frequently completed as a result of disputed margin calls where the difference is greater than a pre-determined threshold, and are reviewed by the local Sydney Collateral (onshore) team. Any sizeable portfolio discrepancies are escalated for review.
- Responsible for month end interest statement generation. The interest amount is negotiated and agreed with the counterparties and interest orders processed within the collateral management system. A first level review is performed prior to sending to the local Sydney Collateral (onshore) team for approval and release of payments.
- Will be responsible for Static Data maintenance within the collateral management system, which is reviewed and approved by the local Sydney Collateral (onshore) team. This includes agreement setups and amendments, the pricing of securities (where required), maintenance of counterparty contact information, validation and updating of interest rate tables.
Ensure all internal controls and audit requirements are met according to procedures / policies