Front Office Data Support Analyst - Senior Associate
The Front Office Data Support Analyst is a key role that oversees and monitors all aspects of our IMS, Alpha and back office client's data interaction with key State Street systems. The analyst will monitor communications and status updates related to in scope application to determine when there are issues related to IT systems. The analyst will follow procedures to triage or escalate issues to the Front Office Data Support regional Level 4 and stay engaged to assist in the oversight of the incident until resolution. Major Responsibilities:
- Act as first level monitoring for incidents or requests impacting client's core functionality.
- Oversee the end to end monitoring of communications related to ensuring production readiness between multiple key systems.
- Help to resolve or escalate issues that arise by interacting with other system monitoring groups and following standard procedures and working with Front office data support team.
- Effectively communicate to downstream parties to keep them apprised of incident progress.
- Coordinate issue escalation and handoff according to operation procedures.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on systems and processes that impact clients.
- Adhere to all documented standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Performs special projects and other tasks as assigned by the Team Manager.
- Recommend and implement improvements to current process.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of operating model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.Minimum Requirements:
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple requests and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and supportive team member.
- Demonstrated practical, hands-on, "can-do" approach, and the ability to work efficiently and creatively.
- Excellent customer service skills, and interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Must be able to share and communicate issues and processes in verbal and written form in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to achieve results without close supervision.
- Ability to stay up to date with product, procedure and other pertinent changes.
- Willingness to attend and complete training that enhances one's ability to perform this role.
- Involvement in the training and development of other team members.
- 1-3 years of Technology Analyst experience
- General knowledge of financial services.
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Service Now experience (preferred).
- Middle Office and or Back Office application experience would be helpful.(Middle Office - RKS, ESP, EDW, MYSS)
(Back Office - MCH, FDR, MDB)
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Information Systems