Global Billing Operations - Billing Transformation Conversion (UAT) _ Team lead
Functional Job Title : Billing Transformation - Conversion - Team Lead Reports to : BTP Manager Department/ Division : Controllership, Bangalore/Hyderabad Background:
State Street has established a Global Billing Function under Controllership, which is responsible for client billing set up and invoicing across all business lines and geographies globally at State Street. Organizationally, it combines all groups performing these activities globally, and also includes centers residing in State Street Shared Service locations in Poland, India and China. Billing Organization owns aspects of business-as-usual activities within billing areas and also drives process improvements and automation.. Basic Purpose of Job:
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the "go to person" or the "subject matter expert" in this field, then Statestreet Billing setup team is the place for you. With wide range of subject knowledge and opportunities.
You will be part of the of biggest re-engineering project in Statestreet Global billing Transformation. Providing subject matter knowledge in the assigned area of end to end client billing setup and invoice creation. Understanding of State Street's business practices to effectively perform independent, complex platform configuration, data collection & analysis and invoice calculations. Working remotely alongside in-market team members to close a multitude of activities associated with client billing process and analytics of the assigned business units (BU)
Bachelor's/Master degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related work experience
Should have relevent experience of 3-5 years as a Senior Tester or Lead Tester performing UAT with overall experience of 05-10 years
Working knowledge of agile processes
Direct support to business or product line management / executives
Well versed with O2C process, system automation etc
Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals at various levels, both internal and external
Analytical, with strong problem-solving abilities and creative resolution skills
Self-motivated, with the ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Comfortable presenting and pitching new ideas to senior management teams in large settings
Ability to remain organized, pay strict attention to detail, and meet critical deadlines within a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Responsible for providing leadership, responsibility and management of UAT development and execution with a focus on strategic testing processes and procedures to enable testing activities and ensure that company standards and specifications are met.
• The duties and responsibilities include multi-channel applications, test management, communication and test reporting, test planning, defect and data management.
• The UAT Lead will collaborate with counterparts in other business units and in each technical area to ensure effective end to end testing is done for all of the products.
• The UAT lead will perform some or all of the following types of testing: user acceptance, functional, regression, and usability.
• This includes the responsibility for ensuring the testing strategy and process is in alignment with industry best practices, staying abreast of all pertinent testing standards and communicates articulately this direction to senior business leadership, engineers and others in the organization so they can drive and support the efforts.
• Create test scenarios based on business process flows.
• Develop test scenarios from User Stories / acceptance criteria.
• Develop automation scripts to execute automated regression tests
• Execute and report test outcomes
• Mentor and train junior testers
• Compile test results
• Participate in testing and QA meetings
• Identify and communicate test data requirements for test execution.
• Engage stake holders to actively assist in testing efforts.
• Worked on vendor specific product is added advantage
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Design, develop and implement changes to existing business applications.
• Support QA team during UAT testing.
• Support system and integration testing activities.
• Support code movement to UAT and PROD.
• Support prod release activities including Dev validation, supporting QA, Business validation until completes.
• Experience in developing reusable components
• Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable, and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the implications of design/architectural decisions
• Experience in effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks