Info Security Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services:
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview:
Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.
Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading Cyber security risk management.
The Distributed Systems Security (DSS) team is part of the Enterprise Information Security group. DSS is responsible for applying security oversight and controls to the Distributed Systems environment and providing security consulting services to our business & technical partners About Role:
Looking for highly motivated individual with experience in Administration, JCL , Report Development and Support experience on CA TSS or RACF installations Responsibilities:
- Provide the administration and operational support of the Batch and Job control ecosystem on the mainframe infrastructure; recommend and drive the enhancement process for the batch systems and custom applications to better support the Security platform and related service.
- Provide first level on-call support and provide incident and problem resolution and support for issues, and engage IBM as needed.
- Participate in design review working directly with internal teams on the integration requirements including JCL planning, RACF migration, report creation and user life-cycle into the Identity and Access Management (IAM) platform.
- Develop and maintain system configurations, process design documentation, operating procedures and process documentation. Maintain and assess operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities; maintain and upgrade the LSSU ecosystem (TSS or RACF) including migrations to newer product versions, report creation and operation support (start/stop JCL, batch jobs); coordinate with formal Ops team for integrated support as needed.
• 5 + years experience in IT Security & Risk, Identity and Access Management.
• 3+ years experience in Mainframe RACF, ACF2, AS400, IBM Z Series & OS390, Active Directory.
• 3+ years experience in 24*7 support & Client engagement.
• 2+ years experience Role based access control projects using Mainframe RACF & ACF2.
• 3+ years strong experience in IT Security. Administration using tools like Vanguard, Z - series Consul, ETFA, CICS, IMS & TWS.
• 1+ Script writing using JCL. Enhancement of Security by implementing authentication using RACF or ACF2.
• 1+ years exposure to support projects. Provide On Call support, CMR support & Disaster Recovery.
• 1+ Active Directory Administration, Administration of Web based Applications.
• 1+ Maintain SOX Controls for all calendar year audit activities.
Market Skills and Certifications Desired Qualifications :
• Expert in SSAE16, HIPAA & PCI-DSS audits.
• Willingness to attend status calls & business meetings with clients for implementation of new projects using different security standards at US hours
• Excellent oral & written communication and interpersonal skills. Quick learner with good reasoning ability.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.