Basic Purpose of Role:
The Client Implementation team is responsible for set-up /change/termination of new and existing clients on the various internal systems based on instructions received from the regional new business teams. This includes setting up of funds on NSRD, Accounting systems(Portia, RKS & PRKS).This also be responsible for ensuring set-up of SSgA funds, client accounts Individual Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
Job Requirements: Education and Experience
- Adhere to completing assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner within the stated Service Level Expectations.
- Set-up static reference data system (NSRD), internal accounting systems (Equity-RKS and Fixed Income-PORTIA) and cash funds on Bloomberg per request.
- Upload and support fund NAV details for broker access.
- Ensure adherence to controls and operating procedures within the team.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and clients, subject matter experts for ensuring requirements are understood accurately and focus on delivery
- Resolve directly or in partnership with subject matter experts any issues relating to set-ups or escalate in a timely manner to immediate supervisors.
- Participate in project and contribute to process improvements.
- Partner with manager to work on development goals, attend trainings and workshops to develop self.
- Escalate potential issues to immediate manager/supervisor on a timely basis.
- Close to 0 -6 Months of industry experience with a company of repute, preferably in the Investment Banking domain.
- Financial industry related certifications is desired
- Experience in static data maintenance and on boarding of clients will be an added advantage
- Bachelor or Master's degree or specialization in finance operations.
- Good understanding of Equity, Fixed Income and Derivative instruments.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and possess strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Good understanding of investment banking and various asset classes.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service delivery.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel skills (Intermediate)