- Bangalore, Karnataka, India Bangalore Karnataka IN
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 26 Apr 18 2018-04-26
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
B a sic Qualifications:
• Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, and relationship management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Solid quantitative skills, e.g. probability theory, functional analysis, partial differential equations
• Control mind set
• Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
• 1-3 years of experience within the financial services industry or a related control function
• Advanced Degree (preferable) in a quantitative discipline, such as financial engineering, physics, mathematics, statistics, economics.
Product Specific Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of financial modeling concepts, including (any combination):
• Options pricing, credit default, structured products, econometrics, stress scenario creation
• Any combination of risk management disciplines: credit risk, market risk, operational risk, funding / liquidity risk
• Control framework supporting financial risk management related to regulatory reporting requirements in the US and EMEA regions.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.