Investment Performance Analysis, Senior Associate
Overall purpose of the role:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide Operation / Oversight Services within IMS Investment Analytics
- Management Information Statistic (MIS) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) maintenance
- Produce accurate and timely data
- Assists where necessary to produce ad-hoc data for other Departments
- Maintain strong internal / external relations
- Help drive team forward and promote team working
- Project work, including on-boarding new clients, new systems and liaising with multiple stakeholders
Job rotation and career enhancement (formal and informal training) is also a part of the ethos within the team environment. These include :
- Produce accurate and timely operational data, from in house and 3rd party systems, on a monthly/quarterly basis for Equities, Fixed and Balanced clients.
- Assist where necessary to produce ad-hoc request for multiple clients
- Maintain strong relations with various areas of IMS and with the client directly via regular consultations and correspondence.
- Help drive team forward and promote team-working
- Engage in the Change Management Process for the Investment Analytics team. Ensuring all changes logged from the client and affecting the team are actioned accordingly. Correspond with the Change team to highlight any missing information requirements and communicate issues we may have. Delegation of Change Requests to respective members of the IMS Investment Analytics team, and ensuring responses are given to the Change Team within the agreed SLA timelines.
- JV oversight - regular communication with the JV for oversight of the daily, weekly and monthly tasks. Ensuring the SLA and KPI requirements are met and any issues are raised appropriately, including regular meetings and discussions with JV leads.
- Provide daily support to the Operations team. Ensuring all client timetabled deadlines are met and all ad-hoc queries are completed in a timely manner. Regularly review procedures and implement changes to improve the reporting and communication process. Contribute to driving any new client onboarding Projects forward and maintain oversight.
Person Specification Overall skills required:
PC Skills : Excel skills Basic / advantage
Educational Level/professional qualifications (minimum requirement):
Degree or equivalent - mathematical related subject preferred
An aptitude for mathematical information
Initiative and Drive
PC Literate Years/breadth of experience:
An Internship or work experience within an asset management company would be beneficial Behavioral Skills:
Flexible approach to working
Self starter and strong communication and other soft skills
Ability to manage deadlines and expectation of others