Senior Manager, Internal audit & IT controls
Candidate must complete the control assurance activities on time and following the agreed-on plan and standard to allow management to make a reasonable conclusion on the control environment effectiveness of IT processes and systems.
Control Assurance - conduct control design and operating effectiveness testing to assess internal controls environments. As assigned, document walkthroughs/process flows, control selection, and reasoning at each stage, rationales, and findings within the methodology, standards, and evidence retention requirements. Escalate potential delays or issues and seek review with managers. Share results and concerns with colleagues to provide adequate read-across controls assurance. According to the issue management standard, document control deficiency, the type of failure, root cause, business impact, including the potential financial, regulatory, or reputational implications. Guide/support the process/control owner during the remediation planning phase to help address the deviation. Support control owners to implement and document well-designed controls. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in evaluating and auditing IT processes, control design, and operating effectiveness.
- Experience in IT controls testing and assessment of SOC1/SOC2.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification is a plus.
- Experience in Managing/Leading a team and projects
- Experience in Banking or Finance is a plus. ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE/COMPETENCIES:
- At least eight years of relevant IT risk experience
- Ten to twelve years of general IT experience
- Knowledge of IT Risk Management frameworks - COBIT 2019, COSO 2013, ISO 27002 and NIST 800.53
- Experience working in the Financial Services / Asset Management industry.