Systems Operations & Admin, Assc2
Purpose Of Role:
- Provide IT Service Desk Support to State Street Employees
Work Parameters Or Boundaries:
- Strong oral & written communication skills, Analytical skills, Pro-active problem solving attitude.
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now ) to manage and track incidents preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office application suite
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and customer service skills; A+ certification helpful.
- IT Service Desk - provides first level technical support through phone, email and chat support with a focus on prompt first call resolution.
- Support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc.
Diagnoses and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and resolves issues in a timely manner within a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of Investment Management banking practices is helpful, Basic understanding of finance industry and terminology
- Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management
Work collaboratively with people across the organization
24x7 Support Specific Qualifications / Skills:
Level Of Education:
- Pro-active problem solving attitude, Analytical skills, Strong oral & written communication skills
- Exposure to ITIL process and ticketing tools (ServiceNow) with skills to generate Dashboards to report and act on trends.
- Must be willing and able to work various shifts as assigned (such as nights, weekends and statutory holidays), based on business needs
Demonstrated ability to identify problems and situations, take appropriate action, implement solutions or escalate as required
Ability to work effectively in a team environment and collaboratively with other departments
- Ability to review and analyze customer needs and provide appropriate client options/solutions.
- Investment Banking domain experience is plus
- Promote service excellence and work on an ITIL structure throughout.
- Manage OLA's between internal departments
- Work closely with Incident Management
- Be able to document fixes and see incidents through to resolution
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree level qualification (in a computer or IT related subject preferred) (B.E, B.TECH. BCA)
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Technical Service Desk (Preferably VIP support) with excellent communication skills