UI Solution Engineer , ENO, Ref
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer Why Us?
Banking today is a technology business, where innovation and digital ingenuity creates competitive advantage. At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology solutions that enables our clients to reach their goals. We offer a role within the Compliance, Risk, Finance and Corporate IT, responsible for delivering technology solutions for our key business partners (Chief Finance Officer, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Compliance Officer, and General Counsel). Our organization has a global footprint with over 4000 people across 15 cities, 7 countries and 4 regions. The Bangalore centers owns end-to-end accountability of key programs and solutions and accounts for 30% of the global delivery footprint.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- A state-of-the-art workplace in Bangalore, which will challenge your brain to implement solutions for complex mathematical business related requirements and problem statements.
- A highly collaborative and solution oriented culture, Agile and DevOps centric globally distributed team, with key focus on efficiency, reliability and innovation.
- A highly efficient tool-chain/toolset for the adoption of Agile, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment, Test Automation
- An opportunity to work with outstanding technology focused people working on mission-critical application development.
Technology and Business Analysis Skills
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Hands on approach to problem solving by applying creative, logical and analytical skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of software delivery methodologies and principles like Agile and DevOps
- Sense of ownership and accountability
- Good interpersonal, collaboration, presentation and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability with an ability to multi-task and perform various roles and tasks, can-do attitude
- Exposure to Banking / Financial Services and preferably Private Banking
Beneficial skills and experience
- Experience developing responsive apps that run efficiently even on devices with limited horsepower
- SQL and Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Design patterns, UX
- Experience in working on Agile delivery (Scrum / Kanban) and using tools like JIRA, ServiceNow
- Good understanding of the Dev/ops tools and strategy required for automation across Dev/QA/Deployment teams – NOLIO, Sonar, TeamCity / Jenkins
- Working knowledge of Test Driven Development using xUnit (JUnit / NUnit) framework and testing automation
- Exposure to Business Driven Development – Selenium, Jenkins, Cucumber
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.