Business Support Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services:
Wells Fargo Enterprise Global Services (WFEGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview:
The Wholesale GSPO is a department within Wholesale Chief Operating Office accountable for coordinating all global delivery activities across Wholesale; from offshore strategy development to opportunity identification and assessment, and then from transition support through Steady State management. About the Role (Business Support Consultant 4):
This role is intended to provide the Wholesale GSPO with the ability to complete defined one-time and ongoing action items in a strategic fashion to ensure alignment with evolving governance and reporting back to our business partners. Responsibilities:
WGPSO Communications Support:
- Manage WGSPO Outlook Mailbox
- Manage WGSPO MS Outlook Public Distribution Lists
- Manage WGSPO Quarterly Newsletter Process
- Update WGSPO Roadshow/Presentation Decks as needed
- Maintain RM LOB Alignment Matrix
- Manage WGSPO Teamworks Portal
- Manage WHSL Global Delivery Steering Council SharePoint Site
- Maintain Wholesale LOB Business Descriptions
WGSPO Reporting Support:
- Produce ad hoc WHSL Global HC Reporting
- GIB Data Reporting (data restrictions)
- Complete ad hoc Transition Reporting
- Develop and implement guardrail report
- Manage Forecast Process and Reporting
WGSPO One-Time Projects:
- Platform (PCATS) Clean-up Project (i.e. Validate and revise PCATS LOB, LOB4 and Process Names)
- Manage SOW Renewal Process for GIC and TPSPs
- Supporting Relationship Managers and EGS Delivery in completing ESSG Transition Process requirements
WGSPO Steady State Monitoring:
- Assist in developing and managing Attestation Process/Steady State Monitoring
University Bachelor/Master Degree of any discipline, preferably in Business Administration / Computer Application
Unique Knowledge / Skill requirement
- Minimum of 6-8 years hands-on experience in process and project management & coordination, data & Reporting
- Demonstrated experience in excel and advance excel
- Strong industry standard documentation abilities
- Experience in any reporting tool such as Tableau/ MicroStrategy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Intellectually curious/ quick thinker
- Good data interpretation and presentation skills
- Willingness/ability to take ownership of a project
- Exceptionally fast learner, able to reach non-trivial SME level under tight deadlines
- High energy, can-do attitude, self-directed, pro-active, self-starter who excels in an environment with limited supervision
- Assist in managing multiple complex exercises in various stages simultaneously
- Assist in managing internal customer expectations while adhering to internal SLA timeframes
- Assist in integrating multiple viewpoints and synthesize key messages
Operating Environment/ Operational Management
- Being able to adapt to change
- Thrives in a collaborative team environment and is able to work effectively with teams in remote locations
- Comfortable in a virtual environment, e.g. conference calls and webinars
- Bring a culture of operational excellence and enhancements
- Good team player
- Engage with cross culture team members and stake holders
- Engagement and work with multiple senior management stakeholders
Required Technical Skills:
- Applications: MS Office (Access, Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Outlook
- Reporting Tool: Excel/ Tableau/ MicroStrategy
- OS: MS Windows
Market Skills and Certifications Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications:
University Bachelor/Master Degree of any discipline, preferably in Business Administration /Commerce/ Computer Application
- Experience of more than 7 years' preferably operations.
- Experience of more than 3 years of reporting, analytics, or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied commerce, statistics, accounting, finance and economics.
- Experience of more than 3 years in working with Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Data Visualization.
- Experience of more than 3 years in working with SQL, or other data management, reporting and query tools.
- Knowledge in Business Reporting and Metrics. Ability to handle large datasets. Data sources may be from multiple sources and structured or unstructured.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, coupled with requisite technical expertise with MS Office Applications like Excel, Access etc. and strong knowledge of VBA and Macro being able to design reports and tools with VBA macros.
- Strong and possess extensive experience with data warehouse implementations. Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams.
- Focus on Risk management: Demonstrable with appropriate subject matter knowledge and attention to risk in day to day functions.
- Requires leadership qualities to mentor junior members of the team.
- Desired Qualification
- Possess high technical skill in MS-Office Applications and other database tools and applications.
- Strong data visualization skills, able to translate data finding in optimal visual summary to enable quick interpretation by business users.
- Proficiency building reports and dashboards that distill data and clearly capture key insights and recommendations.
- Good in writing language SQL queries.
- Ability to multi-task on projects in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in team environment and also independently.
- Understanding of relational database and common statistical methods.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Good working knowledge of Metrics Reporting.
- Possess knowledge on Tableau and other reporting/dashboard tools
- Monitors the quality of work and looks for ways to improve efficiency.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of all reporting systems and diverse data sets.
- Ability to define business and technical requirements by interfacing with the business.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.