- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Apr 18
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaThe Role / Responsibilities:
Accurate posting of purchase invoices and credit notes to multiple business lines, currencies and
• Record invoices based on US and local GAAP.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail - PO, Non-PO, Utility etc.; scan invoices and obtain approvals as
• Ensure timely settlement of supplier invoices following receipt of payment approval.
• Resolve supplier disputed items with the assistance of AP supervisor and local country
• Process and reviewing T&E claims to ensure correctly coded and in accordance with policy.
• Liaise with travelers on expense queries and system queries.
• Ensure compliance and consistency of internal control policies in respect to their procedures.
• Gather and review supporting documentation for Internal and external audits.
• Ensure OFAC approval obtained for all new suppliers.
• Advise manager on any unresolved or frequent issues that arise that may impact their areas.
• Assist in projects and testing for process changes.
• Additional duties/projects as assigned by your manager.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
and accepted accounting practices
• Suggest and implement process improvement ideas
• Assist with other projects as needed
• Prepare MIS and other process related reports.
• 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience. (AP Workflow)
• B Com / M Com / CA Inter / MBA in Finance
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Concur (electronic expense report processing tool)
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• Good interpersonal skills
• Language skills preferred - Spanish (Mexican), Portuguese
• Must have knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial systems
• Must have good organizational and follow-up skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Shift timing - 5:30pm to 2:30am/ 6:30pm to 3:30am (US shift); open to work for extended hours.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.