- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Mar 18
AVP Mgr-HR Service Team
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaResponsibilities:
The HR Service Team in India provides global HR transaction processing, including employee on/offboarding, employee lifecycle processing, employment verification letters and other services. The customer service team provides support to India-based employees and managers on routine HR matters, policies and HR system support.
The India HR Service Team (HRST) Lead is accountable for the delivery of global HR operations services to all Moody's employees, leadership of the customer service and employee onboarding teams for India employees, as well as driving best in class service management processes across the global HR service team. In addition, this role is responsible to provide matrix management support to the broader HR Service Delivery organization across the Gurgaon location.
The role collaborates closely with HR leadership to understand business priorities in order to provide the following services:
• HR Service & Process Delivery: Manage the India HR service team which is responsible for a wide array of HR program administration, including employee inquiries, case management, and HR system transaction processing across all HR functions. Work with all relevant HR process owners and ensure that interactions with the HRST are documented and hand-offs are processed correctly. Promote and lead the standardization of HR processes, and identify and implement process improvements to drive quality and efficiency gains. Balance operational efficiency goals with a customer-service and quality focus.
• Service Management: Identify trends, opportunities for improvement and recommendations to improve operations, reduce risk, increase quality and enhance customer satisfaction. Drive a stronger culture of employee self-service by continuously increasing Tier 0 capabilities to ultimately reduce the number of Tier 1 inquiries. Monitor global work volumes and audit HR Connect cases and HR system transactions to ensure timely and accurate issue resolution and HR data quality. Ensure the HR Connect Team has adequate training, effective knowledge management tools and content, optimized technologies, and regular performance monitoring to ensure compliance with service level agreements. Manage user acceptance testing for various HR system enhancements.
• Metrics and Reporting: Oversee the HR Service Team metrics framework, ensuring metrics and other HR operational reporting is available to both global and regional HR service team managers. Enhance and refine metrics to reflect more accurate visualization and interpretation. Proactively analyze metrics to identify opportunities to increase quality, minimize risk and increase efficiency.
• HR Management: Lead a team of 10 HR professionals to deliver HR services to Moody's. Inspire and develop team to drive skill and career development within the team. Retain and motivate employees to develop and maintain a high performing team. Partner with other regional service team leads (APAC/EMEA/US) to leverage a global network that ultimately enables 'follow the sun' service and business continuity.
• Service Delivery Location Manager: As the senior HR Service Delivery leader in the Gurgaon office, act as a matrix manager to support other HR Service Delivery functions on local management activities and issues as required.
• Service Transition: Seek out and identify opportunities to import the delivery of new services. Provide strong oversight on the migration of services into the India team to ensure a seamless handover and transition. Drive continuous end-to-end process improvement when transitioning new services while partnering with other HR functional areas as necessary to operationalize new services. Bring a formal project management discipline to service transition activities.
• Stakeholder Management: Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across the HR and IT organization. Understand needs and requirements from key HR partners (Talent Acquisition / HR Business Partners / Global Compensation). Develop deep partnerships with HRIS and HRIT resources to ensure continuous performance of both core HRMS and HR Case Management systems.
The HR Service Delivery function is accountable for implementing and maintaining the Global HRMS systems, managing reporting and data analytics, overseeing Global HR Project Management and providing HR operations and customer service for all employees. The HR Service Delivery function consists of Global HR Systems, Global HR Project Management Office, Global HR Data & Analytics, and the Global HR Service Team (HR Connect).
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA or Master's degree or equivalent preferred.
• 8 or more years of progressively responsible HR related experience
• 5 or more years of experience managing one or more HR operational functions required; service team managerial experience strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience with employing best practice principles and practices in the areas of HR transaction processing, data management, and customer service
• Ability to think globally and/or international experience preferred
• Strong leader and people manager
• Ability to identify and implement changes to current practices and processes. Experience with service transition work preferred.
• Change management and Project Management experience required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
• Competency required with MS Office software suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Deep experience with HR systems, processes and data. Experience with SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow preferred.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.