Analyst, HR Application Support
Description About this role
The HR Platforms & Data Infrastructure team is responsible for providing platform and reporting solutions to the entire HR community and other clients across the firm for all activities related to the employee life cycle. This is a global role that will entail you working closely with your team members, as well as with partners across all HR functions, to deliver outstanding platform support for employee lifecycle activities. We are seeking a high energy, ambitious individual who is customer service oriented, enjoys problem solving and wants to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. Primary Responsibilities:
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Provide frontline support for all HR systems, which includes answering and triaging platform inquiries, solving workflow issues and executing System Administrator tasks issues quickly and effectively.
- Partner with HR Platforms Functional Leads, Corporate Applications and platform vendors to triage and resolve technical issues.
- Proactively participate in HR projects that contribute to the improvement of the HR services and products.
- Contribute to the establishment of team standards, procedures and SLAs for handling and triaging platform inquiries and issues in partnership with other HR Operation teams.
- Proactively identify service improvement opportunities to drive optimal delivery of solutions.
- Participate in testing activities for platform improvements, upgrade cycles, and key HR business cycle activities.
- Create and maintain resource documents for HR and non-HR end users.
- Lead and/or participate in HR workflow and platform training sessions.
- Good understanding of HR services and processes
- Highly motivated to resolve client issues quickly and effectively
- Empathy for client experience and passion for providing exceptional service
- Strong intellectual curiosity and enjoys problem solving
- Excellent communicator (written and spoken)
- Thrives in fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Strong analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize data and analyze for trends
- Experience supporting and/or maintaining one or more HR systems
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams (eg working with global teams)
- Eager to learn and a love for technology
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience, preferably in Human Resources
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.