Analyst, HR Operations
Description About this role
The firm's HR function is at the leading edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and effectiveness, and we're looking for a talented, junior HR professional
to join our Human Resources Operations& Platform team.
HR Operations& Platform analyst will partner with professionals across all HR functions, employees and managers in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The role is responsible for providing support for the delivery of Rewards Operations, Recruiting Operations (experienced and campus recruitment coordination), Talent Development Operations and HR Cross Platform/Employee Lifecycle support (employee database management, new hire on-boarding process, employee documentation, HR reporting, payroll, inquiry management and termination process). The position will provide a well-rounded experience of both upstream and downstream HR operations.
We offer great work/life balance including a no-maximum- paid-leave policy, a flexible dress code and opportunity to work from home on the occasional basis. The Role:
- A great opportunity for talented junior-level candidates to start their professional career in an admired HR function, fulfil their potential and learn fast as part of our talented, fast-paced and friendly HR Operations& Platform team.
- Partner with and across while developing and understanding of internal HR teams, e.g., Payroll, Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Development and HR Business Partners to resolve manager and employee questions within defined timelines
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal clients, efficiently and effectively answering their questions, providing them with accurate information and / or sound advice while working to problem solve with them
- Review, execute and audit HR transactions relating to candidate and employee lifecycle
- May manage scheduling and logistical support for HR activities or programs, provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters Analytics support for creating and reviewing reports including volume/trend data, survey responses and process tracking spreadsheets
- Build deep understanding of end to end processes and be able to act as competent back -up for other team members
- Adept in using technology systems and applications to execute day to day responsibilities including Workday and Success Factors or other Learning Management Systems
- Conduct periodic audits and reconciliations of processes, build/ follow proper controls to mitigate risk
- Continuously identify and drive process improvement and standardization opportunities to provide an exceptional employee experience, identify areas for automation and reduction of risk
- Balance day to day responsibilities with key project work and professional development opportunities
- Connect with peers (within team and across regions) to share best practices, ideas and solutions
- Develop and maintain process documentation
• 1-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations or another business or corporate operations team
• BA/BS Degree, MBA (HR) preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Microsoft Office (essential) and Workday (preferred)
• Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes and their interdependencies
• Financial services and/or investment banking industry experience is preferable Competencies Required:
• A high level of attention to detail
• A positive and 'can-do' attitude
• Risk Management
• Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members
• Problem solving
• Desire and ability to provide outstanding service to internal clients
• Adaptability / Resilience
• Communicate with impact
• Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
• Ability to identify, analyze and develop improvements to processes and/or procedures
• Discretion in dealing with confidential information Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.