Analyst, Talent Acquisition Operations
Description About this role
The firm's HR function is at the leading edge in diversity (we represent over 30 nationalities and speak more than 45 languages) and efficiency.
We are looking for a hardworking HR professional to join our Human Resources Operations & Platform team based in Gurgaon.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about providing excellent client service, with a process improvement mind set, to a role that is working in cooperation with the Recruitment partners and the Sourcing team to provide best in class candidate experience in their selection and onboarding process. Key Responsibilities:
Experience and Requirements:
- Provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters including:
- Scheduling a high volume of interviews (reaching out to candidates and business for availability, booking conference rooms, sending planners and confirmation e-mails, etc) and conduct Super Days.
- Producing contracts for the different entities and understanding the legal requirements and variances of each
- Processing internal transfers
- Understanding the business process in the applicant tracking system (Workday) and keeping the information in the system and other trackers up-to-date.
- Act as the point of contact for the pending hires by documenting and managing the post offer, pre-hire process to ensure all necessary actions are taken prior to the new hire start date
- Assist in the creation and generation of staffing reports
- Develop high-performing partnerships with the broader HR Business Partner team, Talent Acquisition, HR Compliance, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Legal, Finance and other firm partners to effectively manage issues/escalations ensuring risk mitigation and seamless resolution
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations or another business or corporate operations team
- BA/BS Degree, HR preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal). Proficiency in languages - English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience with Workday a plus
- Broad knowledge of HR concepts, processes and their interdependencies
- Attention to details: proven track record of operational excellence in the HR realm
- A positive and 'can-do' attitude
- Risk Management
- Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members and stakeholders
- Strong client relationship management and consulting capabilities; capable of rapidly building strong, effective, and trusted relationships and networks
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to identify, analyze and develop improvements to processes and/or procedures
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.