Architect - Cloud Engineering
The Cloud Architect is responsible for leading the strategy formulation and architectural design of these complex cloud initiatives. This role requires collaborating with executive-level business and technology leaders as well as developers, DevOps engineers, and system and infrastructure engineers across business, functional, and geographic boundaries. A Passionate Cloud Engineering Architect who can leverage the technical expertise to work on disruptive product features, new business ideas and solve hard engineering problems. Work for the Cloud Governance and Cloud automation platforms provides Engineering leadership and direction to Cloud team(s) of significant scope/impact (employees, contract personnel and vendor partners) dedicated to portfolio(s) of technical business applications. Follow architecture principles and development standards set by the team to deliver high-quality code that will run across multiple environments with high performance. Responsibilities
• Play a strategic role in Designing cloud-native Application Architecture aligned with Enterprise Architecture.
• Follow architecture principles and development standards set by the team to deliver high-quality code that will run across multiple browsers with high performance.
• Provide feedback on and contribute to the architecture standards and reference architectures
• Work closely with development and product team to ensure the design meets the requirements.
• Collaborate & coordinate well with the Global teams.
• Deliver technical solutions that solve for new levels of complexity, scale and performance.
• Experienced technology challenger in complex scenario's both internally and externally.
• Responsible for establishing technical credibility and can drive discussions with Engineering, Architects and Sr Managements, etc. across internal customer segments as well.
• Guides solution technical architecture and investments using Architecture roadmaps; maximizes alignment and ease of adoption as new services and products as they become available
• Drive deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
• Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal teams including solutions architecture, professional services, and support
• Operate as a role model within the Architects and Engineers community and mentor engineers. Required Qualifications
Masters Degree in computer science, engineering, IT or equivalent technical degree.
• Certified professional level in AWS certification
10+ years of Software Development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience.
Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing.
At least 5 years of hands-on experience in AWS cloud with any programming language and Operating system.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to problem solve in the technology space and the ability to influence and optimize input from key stakeholders in the standard setting process
Proven ability to participate in, and contribute simultaneously to, multiple work streams including planning, logistics, communication, and follow up across a diverse and virtual team
• Experience in working with senior leadership teams.
• Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and quickly establish credibility across a large number of technologies and industries