Business Systems Analyst [Business Architecture]
Create exceptional experiences for our clients and advisors, enabled through technology and rooted in our enterprise strategy. This is a business & technology facing role, mapping business process to capabilities, providing E2E solution. The role involves working with product managers, business managers and engineering leaders to convert the business idea/vision into a development roadmap. Responsibilities
- Work closely with product owners, business manager and engineering teams to map business process to capabilities and E2E solutions
- Derive insights from end user feedback and usage data, identify user behavior anomalies and opportunities to provide input into the new product development
- Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends and make recommendations.
- Assist in creation of framework and customer/user journey maps Required Qualifications
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience gathering business requirements, using industry standard business architecture tools to extract data, formulate metrics and build reports.
- A good balance of business acumen and technical knowledge with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and architecture with a customer-first mindset
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in business architecture, market research or related field.
- Extremely good in verbal, presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working in a product and/or Agile development and delivery
About Our Company
- Masters degree or equivalent practical experience
- Certified Business Architect(CBA) or equivalent certification
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Working in the financial industry, or in a corporate environment.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.