This role primarily will be responsible for delivering and maintaining cloud automation spanning multiple data centers. Resource will prepare and execute system changes, engage in break-fix issues, implement policies, perform routine system maintenance, and maintain documentation. . Responsibilities
• Provide timely and effective operational support for the firm's cloud engineering projects, processes and practices.
• Partner with other support teams and vendors to resolve problems or implement new products or services.
• Use standard technology monitoring tools to monitor assigned environments and/or technical assets and identify/detect behavior outside of established standards.
• 2 - 5 years of experience in AWS, Python, Powershell, Yaml understanding.
• Assist with testing activities.
• Escalate key security issues to the appropriate team to be addressed.
• Review, analyze and respond to events triggered through automated monitoring systems.
• Assist with the research, development, continuous improvement and implementation of policies, procedures, standards and processes based on requirements and industry best practices.
• Document project requirements, processes and procedures.
• Participate in team meetings and deliver cloud engineering solutions.
• Prepare status reports on that are used for a variety of purposes.
• Effectively manage and prioritize ad-hoc reporting requests, scorecards and standard departmental reporting.
• Required to cover shifts weekdays, nights, weekends and holidays. Required Qualifications
Bachelors/Masters Degree in computer science, engineering, IT or equivalent technical degree.
AWS Certification is a must About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.