Financial Planning Analyst
Support advisors on financial plan creation for their clients Responsibilities
• Support senior analysts in financial data comprehension and data entry
• Analyze and document financial plans based on the clients information
• Perform activities related to financial plan preparation process within the defined turnaround and quality matrices
• Work as a part of team and contribute to team functions and responsibilities
• Take additional responsibilities as and when required Required Qualifications
• Post Graduate in finance/ diploma in financial planning/ graduate in commerce/ math/ economics/ business management with minimum of 50% marks
• Good verbal and written communication skills Preferred Qualifications
• 6 months - 2 years of work experience in financial services sector is preferred (preferably in a multinational environment)
• Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, financial planning, etc would be an added advantage About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.