- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
HR Service Associate
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaRole / Responsibilities: The HR Service Team Associate role is responsible for providing front line HR support to all Moody's employees.
The HR Service Team Associate role responds to all HR inquiries from employees, managers and executives, ranging from simple questions to complex requests that may require research and follow-up for resolution. The HR Service Team Associate will respond to inquiries through several channels including telephone contact and e-mail requests, and will track all interactions and other work via a case management tool. In addition, the HR Service Team Associate is responsible for the administration of HR processes, with an emphasis on HR transaction processing including HR data entry, workflow monitoring and approvals, document scanning and other HR transactions in Moody's HR systems.
• Provide accurate and efficient resolutions of issues and inquiries through multiple channels (e.g., phone, email) by following appropriate resolution/assessment methodologies (e.g., investigating and research), utilizing knowledge management tools, educating customers on HR technologies and self-service tools, and determining appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues
• Accurately log all service requests; monitor and follow up on all cases to ensure prompt resolution on behalf of employees and managers
• Partner with internal SMEs to effectively handle case transfers and ensure a smooth employee experience
• Consistently utilize knowledge management tools and contribute new or updated information to maintain an accurate and consistent knowledge base in support of customers, peers and the larger HR Service Team
• Enhancing customers' level of understanding by educating and influencing them to utilize self-service support
• Provide customer support that generates a high level of customer satisfaction and inspires confidence through effective communication, expert knowledge, and efficient escalation to resolve issues
• Communicate effectively (written or verbal) matching customer style, needs, and level of understanding to support optimal customer interaction, including accurate and grammatically correct support for available customer support channels (phone, email, case management)
• Become a subject matter expert and skilled end user for Moody's HRMS and other technologies. Monitor and manage HRMS workflows.
• Support employee lifecycle changes such as transfers, change in working hours, compensation adjustments, etc.
• Administer employee exit / offboarding processes, including HRMS system processing, payroll calculations and third party notifications
• Research and fix employee data inconsistencies in HRMS systems
• Scan and archive employee personnel files
• Identify process improvement opportunities focused on enhancing the Service Team's ability to be effective and efficient
• Role may expand to include responsibilities for administration of additional HR processes
Employment Contracts and Offer Letters
o Create offer letters for new hires based on offer letter templates.
o Perform maker / checker quality checks on offer letters created by other associates.
o Deliver and track receipt of returned offer letters.
o Maintain accurate templates / partner with internal stakeholders to adjust and/or revise when necessary.
Document Retention & Audits
o Scan new hire paperwork into Moody's system of record in a timely manner.
o Conduct data and process audits as needed to keep Moody's in compliance with internal policies and standards.
o Maintain accurate status and tracking of new hires data via a SharePoint portal. Provide updates to recruiters as needed.
o Work with team members to improve internal processes and enhance the positive new hire experience.
o Input new hire data into HRMS system.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work independent. Required Experience : 2-4 Years
• Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and changing priorities
• Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Comfortable and experienced in processing workflow, transactions and data changes using SAP/SuccessFactors, Kenexa 2XB or similar HRMS and/or Applicant Tracking System.
• Knowledge of ServiceNow or other case management systems.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.