Lead Engineer - Salesforce
- Development, support and enhancement of applications.
- Translate requirements into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Product owners to ensure smooth implementation.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts and responsible for working on full life cycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
Creating customer workflows and maintaining user roles and security.
- Work with business partners to realize the full capability of CRM. Responsibilities
• Lead design and development of Salesforce custom solutions comprising of work in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, Lightning, and data migration.
• Contributes to the development, test and integration of code for new or existing software of significant complexity involving multiple teams.
• Able to code/debug and guide others to code/debug flexible, scalable and complex programs, using either written or verbal design specifications.
• Provides the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software/storage defects and business process problems.
• Technically help the scrum teams to achieve the sprint goals.
• Create and enable best practices, governance measures, and patterns for custom and configured solutions on the Salesforce platform.
• Create and maintain architectural design documentation in line with Salesforce best practices and CRM product vision and business objectives.
• Effectively partner with various technology teams to define and implement elegant, scalable and sustainable technical solutions using Salesforce technologies. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with 8+ years of experience as a software engineer.
• Overall 4+ years of Salesforce application development experience.
• Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise both within the SFDC platform and in ETL/ESB integration tools.
• Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and APIs.
• Must have Hands on experience in Lightning component, APEX, Visual Force, Triggers, Batch, SOQL, Schedule Apex, VF Components, Test Class, etc.
• Must have Strong experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services.
• Strong knowledge of Java Script, CSS, HTML, REST, databases.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail.
• Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and Developer 2 certified. Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus. Preferred Qualifications
Certifications Preferred: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1 & 2, Administrator 201 About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.