- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Oct 17
Manager - Billing
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaThe Manager has responsibility for overseeing the functional areas, including the systems utilized and direct responsibility for the operational requirements. The Manager will need to have a micro perspective of the team's strategy, policies, goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership in the support of business and finance management through all phases of the billing and reporting process.
- Organize the execution of processes and help organize the translation of processes into procedures and plans that will ensure the team's strategy, policies, goals and objectives are being met.
- Ensure staff maintains Key Performance Indicator (KPI) results within management expectations.
- Ensure staffs' adherence to internal policies and procedures in execution of daily responsibilities.
- Backfill for staff when needed. For example if staff leaves the Manager will have to fill this role until a replacement is hired.
- Present senior management with the recommendations for resolving key and complex issues.
- Interact with various business stakeholders at various staff and management levels.
- Learn and instill relevant Moody's culture and values to the MSSI workforce.
Global MIS Invoicing
Experience in managing Billing processes as well as project driven initiatives. Possesses strong detailed knowledge of the analytic products, billing methods and the systems used. Act as the "technical expert" for the function in a proactive and reactive capacity.
This should encompass areas that are related to the billing function; that is, upstream and downstream of the function (e.g. Salesforce.com and PeopleSoft).
- Bachelor degree in commerce (Honors), finance, accounting, economics or other business discipline.
- 5+ years experience performing in an accounting, billing or auditing environment.
- At least 3 years directly managing 3 or more direct reports.
- A background demonstrating analytical and problem solving ability is necessary.
- Experience with major billing systems is a plus (preferably PeopleSoft).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Candidate should possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Re-engineering and project management experience a plus.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.