Practice Support Analyst
The candidate will be responsible to take up an instrumental role and help conduct smooth operations for dedicated advisor/ a team of financial advisors and staff to help provide outstanding service to their clients. The specialist will assist in managing and organizing office workflow with an emphasis on creating and delivering a unique client experience that defines and differentiates advisors' practices. This position will consistently follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when dealing with others and/or performing work activities. Responsibilities
Internal Operational activities:
- Assist financial advisors in servicing clients through operational and analytical support
- Ensure new business paperwork is successfully prepared & submitted. Eg. MAAR applications, e-forms etc.
- Protect Client data and confidentiality; prioritize and perform work in accordance with established processes / procedures.
- Maintaining social media platforms (Facebook & LinkedIn) with relevant and timely posts
- Updating team website when necessary
Client outreach functions
- Manage administrative client correspondence through emails and phone, such as:
- to set up or confirm a meeting appointment date,
- to acknowledge/send greetings,
- to invite for an event,
- to ask them to sign up for Total view, Secure Site, e-Signature, e-delivery.
- Contact client to gather factual, client-level profile information, such as age address, income and marital status
- Contact client to confirm existing (not new) account-level information such as liquidity needs, risk tolerance, investment timeframe, for suitability purposes.
- Assist clients in data gathering for FP through emails
- Future activities (post licensing)
- Accept and process client orders
- Directly assist advisors in identifying and preparing recommendations to buy or sell an Investment. (Only advisors can finalize and communicate recommendations to clients)
- Provide an opinion (either in writing or verbally) to the advisor on the benefits or suitability of Investment to clients. (Only advisors can discuss investment recommendations with clients)
- Min 12 months tenure with PracticeSource
- Willingness to go for licensing certifications as needed (SERIES 7 and possibly also for State Securities, State IAR, State Insurance)
- Willing to work evening hours: 8:00 pm to 4:30 am (9:30am to 6pm CST)
- Graduate in finance discipline (0- 1year experience or 1year diploma is preferred)
- Good communication skills - Proven written and oral communication skills with client service orientation
- Basic understanding of MS power point, MS Excel and MS Word
- Exposure to financial products like mutual funds, insurance, retirement services, etc. would be an added advantage
- Must have an eye to detail with high accuracy levels
- Ability to meet strict timelines per the agreed SLAs for advisor practices
About Our Company
- Prior experience in customer-based interactions roles both written and verbal will be an added advantage
- Experience of interacting with financial advisors will be preferred
- Experience of being part of and enabling start-ups/ new business set up approach will also considered a positive
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.